TO QUOTE THE BOY SCOUTS, ALWAYS BE PREPARED

I'd forgotten about the planning involved in dealing with snow.

I've spent three winters in Kentucky, and I've already forgotten the planning involved.

What planning, you might ask? P.L.A.N.N.I.N.G.

You see, when you drive around Michigan in the winter time, you must be prepared for the fact that, in all likelihood, you could hit an icy patch and land yourself in the ditch. With that in mind, you need to be prepared. You need warm clothes on, preferably in layers. You need a heavy, warm coat, mittens, a hat, and a scarf. You should also have a good pair of winter boots. You can just never be too prepared.

Today, I drove my happy butt over to Homer to get my oil changed, and I left with the thinnest possibly mittens on my hands and a very thin shirt under my coat.

OH. MY. GOSH. I've lost my mind!!!

You can take the girl out of Michigan, but you can't take Michigan out of the girl ... you just make her forget a little bit.

Excuse me ... I need to warm up with another cup of piping, hot decaf coffee ... please pass the Eggnog Creamer ... YUM-YUM!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts