Bikini-ready

It was never my intention, when starting WW, that I was going to be a stick when I was done. Rather, my main impetus for starting it was that I recognized I was out of control, beyond anything I could have guessed for myself, and in order to regain control, I needed some sort of structure. And it HAD to be structure that was not self-imposed.

Yesterday, I told Erin and Carrie that I was giving myself a year, and that at the end of that year, I wanted to be able to, and I quote, "Rock a bikini."

I haven't worn a bikini in ... well, since Reagan was in office. For those that weren't even alive then, that's been a looooooooooooong time ago. Okay?

Carrie was all, "You go, girl!"

Erin? Erin got very serious, and then said, "You're going to end up being a stick with boobs."

Hey, if a stick with boobs is healthy, then I will take it. But more than anything, I just want to be a healthier version of myself, whether that's being a stick or some sort of fitter, curvier version of myself.

A year from now folks .... A BIKINI! Heck, I might even get brave enough to plaster a picture of it on the blog ... MAYBE.

Comments

Popular Posts