Time change woes

Every year it gets worse and worse.

Daylight Savings Time.

I love it.

I hate it!

I love it because it feels like I'm getting more hours in my day, and anything that gets me more hours in my day is definitely a good thing.

I hate it, though, because it feels like I've been run over by a Mack truck ... repeatedly.

I laid in bed for much longer than I needed to this morning. It was to the point that the cat was all paw-stomping and mouthy, stamping all over me as I groaned and moaned and whined about getting out of bed. All I've got to say is that it's a good thing my hair takes all of 5 minutes to get together! I was running that late!

I got to school with time to spare ... barely, and I immediately began nursing my 24-ounce coffee. It still hasn't kicked in, and I don't have any more to gulp. I may have to resort to a Diet Coke, that is how bad the situation has gotten.

Okay. All right. I admit that the gray, rainy, chilly temperatures are not helping AT ALL with the exhaustion situation. STILL.

It's not like I'm ancient ... really. Why do I have to feel soooooo tired?

I'm going to stare off into space ... and contemplate this ... or my eyelids ... please pass me some caffeine ...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I feel the same way!!! UGH....

NeeCee

Popular Posts