Feeling the burn

So, even though I'm officially not WEIGHING IN until Sunday, I did step on the scales this morning, and I am happy to report that I'm down ever so slightly.

Today, I brought my work-out clothes to school, and I plan to FEEL THE BURN on a treadmill or elliptical this afternoon ... if it kills me, which, let's face it, folks. This body hasn't seen exercise in a long, long time. So, if very well could kill me.

I really, really hate to admit this ... and my mother is getting ready to feel very vindicated here .... but I am starting to feel so much better just eating differently. So, the benefits of actually regularly exercising AND eating better??

Well, let's just say, this may send my body over the edge of NO RETURN.

Comments

Elly Gilbert said…
Me, too!!! I bought pretty new running shoes yesterday so that working out is even easier and more pleasant!!
Mom said…
Now I know what teachers go through when the "students" never listen to them! ( and I am pounding my head against the desk as I type)

Popular Posts