What time is it?

I went to pay a bill at Kohls and walked out with three items.

I'm not sure how it happened, but it happened. I'm under the false impression that I am made of money. At least, 2/3 of the items were clearanced!

But I handed the clerk a coupon, and might I just say, the clerk that checked me out last night? A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. So friendly ... so happy ... so awesome ... so deserves a raise or something!

Anyway, I handed her a coupon, and she was all, "Oooohhh ... that's expired."

"Really!? I'm pretty sure I checked it before I left the house. I have two more days left, right?"

"Umm ... so .... yeah .... Today is the first, ma'am, and this coupon expired on the 27th of FEBRUARY."

How did this happen? How did I get behind by two days?!? TWO. WHOLE. DAYS.

I mean, I can see getting behind a couple of minutes ... maybe even a couple of hours. But a COUPLE OF DAYS!? How does that happen?

The sales associate gave me the 25% off anyway; probably because she was thinking, "That poor woman is utterly clueless. I bet she's out on a day pass."

Still! To not know that you've entered the month of March? I guess that's a sign I'm rapidly moving towards 40 ... I can't remember the date. Next, I'll be putting my butter in my medicine cabinet.

I'm blaming it all on the dull, gray winter.

Comments

Popular Posts