GETTING ALL 'SUSIE HOMEMAKER' ON YOUR BUTTS

The pork chops are baking in their bed of chopped apples and raisins with maple sauce ... the washer is washing ... the dryer is drying ... the tree is lit and the decorations are waiting to be hung ... the vacuum cleaner is standing at the ready ... the table is set ... lunch is made for tomorrow ... the ingredients for some yummy holiday treats are waiting to be mixed ... I plan to drop into bed this evening from the sheer exhaustion of getting all SUSIE HOMEMAKER on your butts.

I'm tired of coming home and plopping in front of the TV and surviving for the rest of the evening. If I'm going to fall asleep in front of the tube, it's because I've been running my big, fat butt and no other reason!

Can I have an AMEN!?

Comments

Anonymous said…
AMEN !
Anonymous said…
AMEN !!!

Popular Posts