IF I WERE A REMOTE CONTROL, WHERE WOULD I HIDE?

I can't find my DVD/VCR remote control! I've looked everywhere, and nothing! I always put it away in the right-hand drawer of my antique entertainment center/cabinet thingy. It's not there. I've looked twice.

Where does a remote control go when one is at work? Does it have a secret life of which I'm unaware?

Or maybe it's Maddie the Cat! I bet she kicks back in the papason chair once I leave for work, swilling a beer or two (if I had such a beverage here), smoking (that would explain the stale smoke smell that permeates EVERYTHING in this house), and channel surfs. That's it! She's been doing her best to annoy the crap out of me lately. I bet she hid the remote to make me mad. I mean, why not!? She's already started jumping through the Christmas tree, and she tore down no less than three ornaments earlier this evening ... batting them around the living room.

I now understand the meaning behind Disney's old movie, That Darn Cat!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Did you check under the sofa? between the sofa pillows? (seat ones) What are you going to do with Maddie the Mad Cat while in Michigan? Put a big plastic bag over the tree? :)
Um, whenever I'm there your remote is laying on one table or another.
Anonymous said…
you need to tie it to a clapper !
Anonymous said…
Sam has issues with ours...seems the girls think they need it all the time...so the other day he tethered it to his chair! The looks on their faces were priceless! Sure didn't last long though.

Popular Posts