THEY'VE SUCKED THE LIFE RIGHT OUT OF ME

They've sucked every ounce ... every miniscule ounce right out of my beaten and broken body.

Okay, okay, perhaps I'm being a tad over the top ... a teensy bit like a drama queen, but unless you've taught children in the days leading up to Christmas, you have NO IDEA (unless, of course, you are a mom, and then, well, you sooooo know my pain).

It is 11:50 p.m. All the presents are wrapped ... all the laundry is done ... all the bags are semi-packed ... the to-do list is complete ...

LET THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm soooo jealous! I keep finding things I have to add to my "to do list". It never ends!!
Anonymous said…
I understand your frustration about telephone package , but chill it isn't good for your blood pressure.

Popular Posts