SNITS CAN BE DANGEROUS

Every now and again, I get into a snit where razors are concerned.

I go into the aisle where the razors are kept, pick up the brand of blades I need for my particular razor, I check out the price, and then the tirade begins.

"$8 for three razors!? This is ridiculous! This is outrageous! What are these blades made of? GOLD??? They had better be for $8!!!!"

Then I grab at the 20 razors for a $1.50, and I think to myself, "These are all a person needs. For heaven's sake, shaving your legs isn't brain surgery!"

But for a week and a half, your shower looks like there has been brain surgery as the water is literally flowing blood-red! And after you've cut your legs to a fairthy-well, you think to yourself, "Okay, yes. There was a reason I paid $8 for three razor blades. My legs always came out smooth, silky, and scar free."

Comments

Popular Posts