POST-CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

I have the first Christmas present of 2007!!! Got it today! I'm so pleased with myself I don't know what to do right now!

Here's my plan: when I get home to Kentucky, I'm going to put this first Christmas present in a clear tub and label the bag with the recipient's name and holiday. Then I can clearly see it in the tub. I figure that I can use this tub to store all kinds of gifts: birthday gifts, shower gifts, secret pal gifts, just-becasue gifts! As I find things, I can pick them up. I'm soooo excited with this preceived new organized me, and, quite frankly, I'm feeling a bit brilliant.

My only concern with starting so early is that I won't be able to find where I hide the presents. Well, please, blogger community, help me remember that I've already started my Christmas shopping.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Megan! I have that same problem. I start early too. Last year, I wrote a Christmas reflection. It helped me out tons this year. I bought my co-workers ornaments after Christmas. I saved a load of money. The reflection helped me to remember not to use them on my tree.

I just had a brainstorm!!! What about a special occasion expandable file keeper. (I saw that one you have for your road trips around Kentucky.) You could keep an "index" of all your big clear tubbie contents. I know a certain Language Arts teacher that could help you out with that. She has something similiar for her DVD's.

Love ya, Christy

Popular Posts