KISSABLY EDIBLE

I got my baby fix today! I traveled to Carrie and Tom's house to hang with Carrie and Baby Fish, otherwise known as Jack. The boy is kissably edible!!!! I had my lips all over his face most of the afternoon. Poor Carrie. I'm sure she was ready to boot me out the door, but I had a blast cuddling her boy, what can I say!

I took a few photos that I can't wait todown load on my computer when I get back home to Kentucky. Rest assured, I will be posting them on the blog. What sort of friend would I be if I didn't plaster at least one blog full of that kissably edible face!?

Also, I promised Carrie that I would blog about Gibbyher rather trampish cat after she made the mistake of saying, "you'd better not blog about that." For now, I will leave you all hanging ... but there are pictures needless to say.

I miss you, Carrie. Send LOADS of Baby Fish photos!

Comments

Popular Posts