POST-HOLIDAY BLUES

It's happened again. Every year I say that I won't fall victim to the "blues." Then every year the holidays fly by in a flurry, and I'm left feeling a bit down.

I'm not sure why ... other than I tend to have a proclivity toward depression.

So, I'm looking for good, healthy ways to stay up beat. One of them is a trip I will be taking in a few weeks to Gatlinburg, TN. I can't wait!!!! I've always wanted to stay in the Smokey Mountains, and now I get the chance! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

For Christmas, my parents surprised my sister and I with new digital cameras (and accessories). You can be sure that I will be bringing that baby to the Smokies and sending you all my fabulous photos!

Christmas was wonderful! It always is. I was able to attend Westwinds Community Church and get my fix there! I soooooo miss my church! I've been able to spend a lot of quality time with my family and some friends ... it's really been wonderful.

I guess it's just a bluesy time of year.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Then it is time for all those books you have been wanting to read and those movies to watch and of course peppy, upbeat music!

Popular Posts