SUPER STAR HAIR



I just got back from the stylist's, and, I've got to tell you, I've got SUPER STAR HAIR!!! I asked for a bit of an update with a bit more bounce and movement. Boy did I get it!!
The only problem is that Susan, my new stylist, won't be here when I wake up tomorrow and must tackle the whole "hair-drying" issue on my own. Super Star hair comes once every six weeks, I'm afraid.
Perhaps the brand-spanking new hair dryer I just had to lay big $$$ down for tonight will do the trick. My old one still works, but it doesn't really heat up anymore ... minor details.
It's amazing what one must go through just to get this ... this ... plain!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute! I like it!
Megan said…
The hair dryer does work A LOT better, but my attempt at it doesn't look as smooth as Susan's creation. Oh well. :)
Anonymous said…
Looks good! I bet with some practice you'll find your way. I do know what you mean though...mine NEVER looks like how Ana fixes it.
Anonymous said…
I always have trouble getting mine to look the same as Stan does it :)
Megan said…
Yes, well, I could see, Papa, where that might be a problem for you ...

SUCH A DORK!!!!

Popular Posts