101 WAYS TO FLIRT

It's the Year of Love, dang it all!

I seem to have forgotten that, what with trying to find my Zen over Spring Break and all.

Today, while wandering around the Half Price Bookstore in Hamburg Place (God LOVE the person that created the concept of a Half-Price Bookstore!!!), I ran across a little book called 101 WAYS TO FLIRT. That book jogged my memory that I was, after all, in the midst of the Year of Love, and, so, just for kicks and giggles, and because I seemed, at the time, to be under the misconception that I had more money than God, I decided to buy it.

One of the first lessons (you know you are in trouble when the book's chapters are broken down into lessons) is "SMILE, DARN YA, SMILE!" According to this lesson, when you're of the female persuasion, and you grin like the big cheese ball you know you are, you will attract men to you like flies to fly paper.

Hmmm ...

This causes me to wonder ...

Wondering can be a dangerous undertaking for me ...

But, I bought the book, so I might as well go all the way with this whole wondering thing ...

I plan to conduct a little experiment ...

I plan to slap the biggest, toothiest grin on this face I can possibly muster, and we'll just see how many boys I attract to my slightly out-of-date, sort-of-lint-covered fly paper.

Let the experiment begin!

Comments

Elly Gilbert said…
I was in Half Price Books Saturday, too. How did I miss you? I was raiding the Adriana Trigiani section....
Megan said…
Dickey and I raided that exact section too!!! OH. MY. GOSH.

Fabulously great minds think a like!

Popular Posts