BEMOANING

I have to go back to work tomorrow. I should be happy, but I am sad to see my vacation end.

I know, I know. I am very spoiled to get three weeks off. However, I just always hate to see a good thing end.

It doesn't feel like I've been very productive, but really, I have been.

My house was cleaned, top to bottom. Closets were organized ... cupboards were cleaned out. Two bags and a box FULL of stuff were taken to Goodwill ... I've done A LOT of playing.

All good things must come to an end, right?

I suppose so ... insert my heavy sigh here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You will not believe what I did on my four day weekend...I went snowmobiling in the U.P.!! I was waste deep up by Newberry where the falls are located it was awesome!!!Now I'm back to work, Monday, Monday....
NeeCee
Anonymous said…
waist not waste..I'm writing to a teacher...HA
neecee
Megan said…
Oh wow! I'm not sure I want to go back to waist-deep snow in April! :) At least you had fun, though, right?

Today was warmer ... high 40s! :) I "think" we may be on the tail end of this cold snap. What about you guys?

Popular Posts