WHAT A DIFFERENCE A WEEK MAKES

This is pretty typical of me. I think about doing something, but I don't always put thoughts to actions.

It occurred to me, when I started this gym journey, that perhaps I needed to measure all the offensive parts of my body to actually prove the gym was working. I use the word occur, because, until last Tuesday (when thoughts became actions), that was as far as it went ... just occurring to me.

Today, I measured myself again, pre-coffee (I want only the most accurate measurements, ladies and gentlemen!), and here are the results. Very exciting if I do say so myself!

Hips: -1.5"
Thighs: -0.5 "
Chest: -0.5" (the "girls" are reluctant to change)
Arms: -1"
And here's the really exciting part ... Tummy: -2.5"

Girl's got back, but she's soon to have a whole lot less!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats!! Keep up the good work!! Just try to keep a butt, my disappeared somewhere...ha!
NeeCee from L&L auto
Megan said…
Thanks Denise. Although, I think I will be safe from losing this hind-end completely. The genes on my father's side are just too GREAT (pun intended) in the backside department.

Popular Posts