BRRRRR!

Okay, it's it FREEZING with a capital f - r- e ... well, you get the point. FREEZING!!! I refuse to turn on the heat, so as I type this, the parental units are downstairs wrapped up in blankets watching TV. I am QUITE the hostess, am I not?

I have felt a bit grouchy about the significantly lowered temperatures, and I've done my best to voice my opinion on the subject as much as I possibly could throughout the day!

Apparently, God is unmoved by my rants and raves, because He's got 40s scheduled for the rest of the week.

The next daily photo could be the icicles hanging from my nose!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Forties..your half lucky..we are in the twenties and thirties with an inch of snow on the ground this morning. The robins are shivering...
NeeCee
Megan said…
Well, we had snow "spits" a couple of times today while we were galavanting around.

Popular Posts