IF SOMEONE HAD BEEN LISTENING TO OUR CONVERSATION

Christy has a blog. http://inonepiece.blogspot.com/index.html You will notice that one of her most recent blog entries is about her creepy neighbor and the fact that he is MIA.

Now, being the macabre individual I am, I told her I thought she should let her landlord know, and then I asked her this very key question, "Do you smell anything funny? Because that's a dead give away that he's ... well, dead."

Fast-forward a couple of hours. Christy and I were driving around Frankfort when we were assaulted by the most vile smell imaginable.

"OH! DECOMP!" I yelled. This is a direct result of too many CSI episodes burned into my brain!

After a few moments of coughing and gagging, I turn to Christy and say, "That's the smell you need to be wary of coming from your MIA neighbor's apartment!"

Comments

Popular Posts