- I have a stye ... on my eye lid. I've never, ever had a stye on my eye. I fear it's because of an old mascara tube, which I am usually very, very anal about changing. However, I wasn't so anal this time around and, well, the day I got the new tube, the sty appeared. I am currently trying to figure out how to get rid of it. I do not like it taking up residence on my eyelid.
- I need to dust my house. I do not like dusting my house. Thus, the reason why it is dusty.
- I need to finish laundry. I cannot seem to get that done in a day's time like I use to. I think I am getting lazy.
- I spent part of my weekend changing nick-knacks around in my house. I have to do that every so often because otherwise, I get bored, and then the house begins to look messy and then I have to clean it and cleaning it is a bummer, except when I am on a manic cleaning binge, and then it's a good thing. I feel a good, manic, cleaning binge on the horizon.
- I need to remember that SPRING FORWARD is this coming weekend. I will likely forget. It won't be pretty if I forget. I'll show up to church late ... or early ... I can never remember which one.
- I need to come up with some more interesting recipes for dinner. I am in a BIG TIME rut. Like, years and years of the same thing, rut. I'm bored with myself as a chef.
- I need to find a lovely spot to go and rest. If only I had the money, I'd take a quick trip to Jamaica ... or a Caribbean Cruise ... eh, nix the cruise. I'd rather not get stuck on a boat for a week with no functioning toilets and no food. That sounds too much like my own house ... well, minus the toilets. They work.
- I am dying to get out and weed and work in my flower beds. I was dying to do that last year, and then that desire died. I think it was the hot, hot, hot weather.
- I need to get my foot better ... soon! Research on foot exercises commences ASAP. I need to get back into my exercise routine. I am feeling flabby and crabby and not at all fabby. Did you like my little poetic ditty there? It's okay. You can say it. You're impressed, aren't you?