IF I CARED

If I cared one iota about my clothing appearance, I might have ironed my slacks, t-shirt, and cardigan sweater this morning. But clearly, I don't care, because here I sit, a wrinkled, hot mess. Which begs the question, why do I spend all that money on a Glamour subscription?

My mother taught me better than this, but somewhere along the way, I ceased to care. Or maybe it's just cuz I hang around all day with people that wipe their noses on their shirt tails and sleeves, wear the same shirt three days in a row, eat boogers, and pull the clean clothes (questionable here) that they do have from an enormous pile in the middle of their rooms.

But who are we kidding here! I'm wearing a $4 white t-shirt that I pawed through a bargain bin to procure. I sooooo don't care.

Comments

Mom said…
Refer to your previous blog and WISH it done

Popular Posts