LIVING A CAT'S LIFE


I wish I had my cat's life.

  • Play in your own food, toss it all over the place, and someone STILL comes by and picks it all up for you.
  • You get brushed semi-consistently, and even though you fight like crazy to stop the whole process, you still purr contentedly when it's all over with, shiny and pretty.
  • The biggest worry in your day is whether you'll watch the birds first and then nap or nap and then watch the birds.
  • The other biggest worry in your day (and this happens only in a blue moon) is whether the Human will drag out the vacuum cleaner. That thing is of the devil!
  • Someone else cleans your bathroom for you.
  • Someone else makes sure your food and water is out.
  • Basically, you don't have to lift a paw, and you can strut around and be ungrateful if you want, and the Human will still shower you with love.
Yep ... that seems like the life to me.

Comments

Mom said…
AAAHHH the life of a cat! Where do I sign up?

Popular Posts