IN SEARCH OF A GREAT APARTMENT AND MR. MONEY BAGS

Well, the apartment search continues ... and the stories become more sordid as the search goes along. Some days, I'd just like to throw in the towel, if it weren't for the fact that some of our more infamous Frankfortonians are moving into my once, quiet and safe little neighborhood. Plus, what would I write about and update my Facebook status about?

Oh! I know! The fact that I am spending THOUSANDS on my graduate school work -- which brings me to another point. I need to find Mr. Money Bags. He's can fund my efforts to stay employed and gainfully so.

Why does higher education cost so much money? And, that question begs another one ... is it really in every one's grasp?

Hmmmm .... something to think about while I'm looking for sub-par housing and a rich Daddy Warbucks ...

Comments

Popular Posts