MONDAY ... SPRING BREAK, WHERE ART THOU?

This should be our last week of school before Spring Break, but we had five snow days. I'm not going there ... just to say that my kids are, with the turning of the winter corner into spring, are showing signs of turd-like behavior, which is giving me a never ending headache. It will pass ... eventually, right?

Doing fantastically on my eating habits. I still have my moments, but meal planning is a much more thought-out, planned, and executed affair, with much healthier choices. I'm getting at least one fish meal a week, folks, and in some cases two! That is UNHEARD OF, people. Slap those gold stars on!

Went to see another apartment this afternoon. Are there no apartments that don't have disgusting carpeting? I think there was a whole subcultural of germs scientists haven't discovered yet residing in this carpeting. Bleck! The search continues ... frustratingly drags along.

Comments

Popular Posts