RANDOM SUNDAY

  • I went to an open house. It was a 1200 square foot loft apartment that was so freakin' cool, I just can't even explain it in words. It was where I totally see myself. I mean really! I LOVED IT!!! Of course, I've chosen a profession that leaves me in abject poverty. Okay, maybe not abject poverty ... maybe just working poor poverty. Either way, I could never afford this place. What I can afford is a place in the (and I hate to use these words, but I'm gonna) crappy part of town where the lawn decorations and the trash are sort of one and the same. Insert heavy sigh here ...
  • Today was a sun-shiny day, and it seems the whole world -- or at least my little part of the world -- is in a much better mood because of the sun shine. Bring it on!
  • The mental exhaustion is eating me up. I can't seem to stop yawning. I've been trying to hold off on the SPRING BREAK countdown, but I don't know. I maybe breaking into it very, very soon.
  • Is it a prerequisite to be a putz in order to be a man? Or is just that I meet the lion's share of those putzes?
  • I sure do wish getting into shape was easier. I might be more inclined to stick with it.

Comments

Popular Posts