SLEEP, OH GLORIOUS SLEEP!!!

For months now, I've been systematically waking up at 3:15 a.m., almost on the dot, every single morning. It's been sooooo frustrating, because I know that I need the sleep. I'm exhausted when I get up in the morning, and I'm behind schedule, it seems, the rest of the day.

This morning, I woke up, and was all, "HEY! Wait a minute!! Something is different about this morning."

I laid there in bed while Emmy gnawed on my knuckles, and it suddenly hit me. I'd slept the entire night! I felt much like new parents do when their sweet, little darling finally makes it through an entire night. Bliss! Sheer and utter bliss ... bliss beyond words! Heavenly bliss, sweet bliss, sugary syrupy bliss! Bliss, bliss, bliss.

It really is sad how low I've sunken into the hole of "my life couldn't get any more boring," but I'm well-rested. So, I'm really not going to expend a lot of head space on it.

Comments

Popular Posts