BRRRRR!!

I'm soft ... I will admit it. It took me exactly two months to get that way, too.

When I left my home in Kentucky, it was a glorious 70 degrees with the promise of a warm week ahead. When I arrived in Michigan, it was a chilly 60 degrees with the threat of snow in the forcast. I'm sitting here in a wool blend turtle neck sweater and jeans with lace up shoes (a feat for me because, other than tennis shoes, my feet have seen only flip flops this year) ... and I'm currently waiting for the coffee to stop brewing so I can drink the hot liquid. I'm freezing!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow...didn't take you long to forget Michigan in October! Although I do admit it was wonderful in Georgia and Alabama last weekend!
Megan said…
It's an easy acclimation to make, I must say. :)

Popular Posts