RANDOM THOUGHT SUNDAY

RT #1 ... In case I was uncertain of the significance of my new home, I was made very aware this morning as I drove to church ... as I passed a pickup truck with two guys in uniforms. So what? Well, this particular pick up had CHURCHILL DOWNS plastered on both sides! Still unclear ... ummm, does the Kentucky Derby ring a bell!?!? They turned into a fancy-dancy horse farm as I sped along to church.

RT #2 ... I FINALLY cleaned out the rest of the guest bedroom. Maddie "helped." Her kind of help I don't need!
















RT# 3 ... Closets are a thing of beauty! They hide all the crap you don't a.) know what to do with and b.) don't want anyone else to see! God bless the person that invented closets!!!

RT #4 ... How can a mountain of dirty laundry be condensed to one laundry basket full of clean clothes? This I don't understand ...

Comments

Popular Posts