UPDATE ON CRAZY NEIGHBOR

I came home from vacation to find out that my crazy neighbor had vacated the premises ... permanently. Save for some cool lawn furniture and a few garbage bags, the lady is gone.

The property manager tells me that she's "got a lot of problems." Not only does she work for the state of Kentucky (working with parolees), she has spent the last two years going through a very nasty divorce. She does have a boyfriend that lives in the area, but my property manager just doesn't understand what has happened to her. Apparently, I broke the news to her this morning when I called to see if I could have the left behind lawn furniture.

I'm guessing that all the pounding on doors, etc., has something to do with her nasty divorce, her job, or her boyfriend. Either way, I've got some nice lawn furniture out of the deal! Not a bad day, I would say.

Comments

Popular Posts