RANDOM THOUGHT SUNDAY

Many random thoughts rolling around in my head tonight. I thought I would share them with you.

R.T. #1: Did you know that you should put your nail polish in your refrigerator to keep it from clumping? I didn't know this. I never got the memo. It would seem that my fashion memos never make to my in-box.

R.T. #2: I bought "big girl" shoes yesterday. They are a departure from my normal immature footwear, i.e., flip flops, but I had a number of slacks that required a step up in footwear sophistication. I tried to upload some photos, but for some reason, Blogger doesn't like me tonight, so you can't see them in all their mature glory. You will just have to imagine them.

R.T. #3: Don't you wish you knew the stories that go on behind the doors of your neighbor's homes? I look at all the numerous doors on all the numerous townhomes on my street, and I sort of wish I knew what the stories were. What is the story, for instance, on the woman that has just shown up at the neighbor's to my east? Has she always been there and I just never noticed? I ask this, because she is coming in and out of his place like she's always lived there. Where was she hiding then?

R.T. #4: How can I still be flicking box elder bugs out of my truck a week AFTER my trip back from Michigan? We've had a frost and everything? How can this be? Are they really mutant aliens trying to overtake our world?

R.T. #5: The road sign out in front of Keeneland Race Track in Lexingtom tickles me to death. It reads: DRIVE THRU BETTING. As my sister pointed out, this sign has tickled me to death every time I've passed by it, and apparently, that has been quite a few times. Sad part of it is, I don't remember it before this.

R.T. #6: I need to do something to exercise my mind. I can't remember anything lately (please refer to R.T. #5).

R.T. #7: Why do I seem to attract dumb animals to my home? Case in point, Maddie just spent 20 minutes behind a piece of furniture that she squeezed behind, but then couldn't get herself out of until I remembered she was back there and rescued her. Normal cats just don't do stuff like that!

Comments

How about the cat yesterday that started chewing on the bow of the package I wrapped and had about 6" of it down its throat and couldn't get it out? Cats are just nutty creatures.
Anonymous said…
First of all! Maddie isn't normal! She's the alien; remember the fat sack that Ann swears is her alien communication system? and Second of all - R.T. #3 I see short stories or a book!
Is it Mom? I don't like these guessing games...

Popular Posts