GOOD BYE MICHIGAN ... UNTIL CHRISTMAS

Tomorrow, I head back to Kentucky. It's been great here visiting family and friends. I've had a blast. Do know that if ever you are in my area, you have a place to stay.

Thanks to Mom and Dad, Uncle Ev, Aunt Ida, Deb, Laurie, Lisa, Dar, Barb (and daughter-in-law and grandbaby), Carrie (and baby Fisher), Denise, Sam, Katie and Cassie, Margot, Joanne (and a nice bonus visit with Tom), Krista, Stacy, Chris, Roberta, Rhonda, Becky, the Albion Kiwanis Club, the Friday noon Cool Kids Club, and everyone else I may have forgotten for wonderful conversation this week. It was great to see you all!

I go back with what I'm sure is a small case of frostbite, a bit of wind burn and some sun burn thrown in for good measure, a truck load of house plants, and a week's worth of great memories!
Love to you all! And stay tuned for more Kentucky adventures ... there are sure to be many!

Comments

Popular Posts