A LOVELY FALL DAY

I woke up at 8 a.m. ... that's sleeping in for me!

I didn't wake up to STUPID NEIGHBOR shouting at his dog nor did I wake up to the PTERODACTYL, which Joe thinks is actually a Great Blue Heron. Whatever ...

I slept soundly, comfortably, and happily THE. WHOLE. NIGHT. LONG.

Yay for me!

I decided to bake cookies as soon as the coffee had stopped brewing. These are cookies that my mom used to make all the time, California Rangers, and they are HEAVENLY! I'm taking the great majority of them to a meeting on Tuesday night, but I did save some back for me.

Today, I'm actually feeling Fallish ... so, I'm heading out in search of pumpkins and gourds, and I might even dig in my CLOSET FROM HELL to uncover my fall decorations. Yes, I'm a bit behind on this little decorating aspect, but seriously, folks. Who wants to slap pumpkins all over the place in one's house when it's still 80 degrees?

I surely didn't.

Ahhhhh ... fall. Welcome. I've missed you ...




Comments

Popular Posts