DESTINED

I've come to the conclusion that I'm destined to be alone. This is why I've come to this conclusion ...

I am positively, absolutely, beyond the shadow of a doubt, attracted to men that are, at their very core, IDIOTS. Refer to earlier rants and raves regarding the JACKASS GENE.

For whatever reason ... the law of grativity ... the laws of motion and force ...the laws of physics in general ... the theory of Venus vs. Mars ... whatever, I am always attracted to the aforementioned men. The poor Joe Averages of the world are left standing in my dust as I squeal my tires and gun it toward the next JACKASS GENE KING OF THE JUNGLE.

I feel really sorry for these Averge Joes, because, when I look in the mirror, I don't see COVER GIRL OF THE CENTURY staring back at me. I see a girl with lots of flaws chasing after men way out of her league in a desparete search for what? I'm not what you would call A CATCH, so I sit here confused as to why I think I have the right to be so choosy.

Shoot! Heck if I know ...

If I knew the answer to this eternal question, I could solve world peace or world hunger or, at the very least, figure out, finally, how many licks until you get to the center of a tootsie roll pop!

Comments

Popular Posts