THE INJUSTICE OF THIS WORLD

I must begin this post by telling you all that I just LOVE Coldstone Creamery Ice Cream ... some might even say that I'm border-line obsessed. When I die, I want one half of my ashes spread around the nearest Coldstone (the other half should be spread around the nearest Starbucks). My absolute favorite concoction there is COFFEE LOVER'S ONLY .... AHHHHHH ... COFFEE LOVER'S ONLY take me away!

So, you can imagine the reaction I had when I listened to the following voice mail on my cell today:

Dad with evil grin on face, I imagine: Uh, hi Meg. I just thought I'd call and tell you that we're sitting outside of Coldstone Creamery in Lexington eating a COFFEE LOVER'S ONLY [insert evil chuckle here]. I just thought you'd wanna know. Talk to ya later [insert another evil chuckle here] ... bye.

Now, I'm sorry, but that's just plain mean!

Comments

Popular Posts