KEITH AND NICOLE

I awoke this morning to the following news:
"Kidman, Urban in Sydney to Wed"

It was on all the news reports this morning as I listened to the radio ...

Allow me to go on record as saying WHO THE HECK CARES!?!?!?!?

In case you hadn't caught it, I don't care.

I wonder about a lot of things in this life, but whether or not Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman get married this weekend is not one of them. Come on, folks! They are celebrities. Give it five minutes ... they'll come to their senses and realize they were under some sort of yoga-induced, psychotropic stupor and get a quickie divorce!

Instead, I would rather wonder why the lady up the street from me moans so LOUDLY (like a cow in heat ... can cows go into heat??) when she's walking up her drive way that I can hear her in my bedroom -- and actually thought it was an injured animal outside my window!

Or why my neighbor next door NEVER does anything with his lawn until he has to practically bale it with a hay baler ... and then he does it without a shirt on, which is almost as bad as watching his grass grow to immeasurable heights!

Or why the squirrels in my backyard live to torment me.

Or why my pets are the laziest animals known to man!

Or why first graders enjoy picking their noses so much.

Or why it's so hard to find a summer job.

Or why Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman are so much more important than the two captured 101st soliders, whose bodies were found today.

Our world is an interesting place ... sometimes, it befuddles me.

Comments

Popular Posts