FLIP-FLOPS


I'm obsessed. I readily admit it. If there were a 12-step program for flip-flop wearers, I would be a founding member. I love flip-flops!! If I could get away with wearing them all year round, I would. However, snow, sleet, ice, and blizzards prevent such nonsense. So, from the time the first, fragile blades of grass peak through the soggy ground in Spring until the first snow flake flies (and there's definite possibilities of frost bite) in the fall, I live in flip-flops.

I must also admit to my loyal readers that I currently own 12 pairs of flip-flops (two of which are at my sisters house -- much to her annoyance -- waiting for me to provide her with more "stuff" with which to embellish them), and I have been secretly eyeing a few more pair in the past few days. It's a sickness, yes, but it's one I'm more than willing to live with.

I have plain flip-flops, colored flip-flops, sequined flip-flops, low flip-flops, and high flip-flops. I even own flip-slop t-shirts and a flip-flop hat! I discovered this website (http://www.flipflopstyle.com) today and am currently salivating over all the different kinds!!! In fact, I've fallen in love with these ADORABLE pair of star fish flip-flops! http://www.flipflopstyle.com/myststarfishpink.html It's a good thing that I can't afford $79.95 a pair!

My physician told me, after I visited her a few years back with a case of achilles tendenitis, that I needed to cut out the flip-flops. Hmph! NEVER!!! I'm perfectly happy envisioning myself as a hobbled 70-year old flip-floppin' down the street in my jaunty flip-flops ...

Comments

Popular Posts