ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Our society is filled with the piggish and borish. Sadly, this population continues to grow exponentially.

I know, I know, I sound like a fuddy-duddy. But lest you question my deduction, allow me to provide you with some cases in point:

Case in point #1: I ran to our local grocery store this morning to grab a few breakfast items. I was be-bopping down the isle with the butter and had to do a quick side step manuever due to a nice, big, ugly puddle that someone spat on the floor! Not just any spit, mind you. It was a TOBACCO CHEW SPIT PUDDLE! I don't particularly like stepping on any nasty cud, in a parking lot or otherwise, but come one now! Who thought that spitting it in a grocery store isle would be a good idea!?!?!

Case in point #2: The young couple that sent a loaded diaper (the nasty kind) out of their car window right in front of my grandparents (okay, yes, this was a few years ago, but how many of us have seen loaded diapers [not the good kind] on city streets and sidewalks? I've seen a lot, sadly) as they were speeding down a highway.

Case in point #3: The guy who stole a package of underwear from the Kmart men's department and then left the empty pack AND HIS DISGUSTING OLD UNDERWEAR in the isle for the unsuspecting Kmart employee to pick up.

Case in point #4: The neighbor that allows her dog to daily poop large piles of I don't even know what two feet from my front door! Come to think of it, she can't be walking a dog. It has to be a small elephant upon further inspection of said fecal droppings.

I ask you ... are we all so lazy that we no longer care to practice everyday common decencies? What is wrong with us?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Popular Posts