A BLOGGER IS BORN

Well, I must admit, with some sense of pride, that a blogger was born late this afternoon. Yes, my sister is the newest in our ranks, and she came to it kicking and screaming.

She refers to me as blogger-obsessed. Well, yes, I am, but I take pride in the fact that I might have rubbed off on her, if ever so slightly. But she's here, and I plan on commenting as much as I possibly can, if only to continue my status as a "burr under her saddle of life."

Check her out here: http://lilyspadbags.blogspot.com/ She makes these amazing purses, and I know they will be featured prominently on her blog in good time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»
Anonymous said…
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Popular Posts