WELL, I SUPPOSE IT'S OFFICIAL NOW ...

My house has been officially listed on the MLS system ... there is a for sale sign in the front yard. Yep, I guess I'm moving.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. I'm moving!!! To Kentucky. I'm going to be a northern transplant in Kentucky starting sometime the tail end of next week. After a very LOOOOONNNNGGGG year, I am now officially employed again. You are looking at (sort of) the newest 6th grade language arts teacher to join the ranks of what my friend Laura says is the down-trodden middle school teachers. I can't wait!

So, now, comes a marathon week of packing ... a three bedroom house that has a basement full of TEACHER CRAP. Gotta have it all packed up in a week's time. Let the games begin.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Popular Posts