THE CERTIFICATION GODS ARE CONSPIRING WITH THE FINGERPRINT GODS

It has happened again, and I can't help but think that the ED Departments of all 50 states get together and see how convoluted they can make the hoops we must all jump to apply for a teaching license. The tests I took that I was told would be valid in all the other states that require them (to the tune of almost $300) are not the tests Kentucky requires their teachers to take! On top of which, I have to $50 to get the license ... and I most assuredly will have to go through the whole fingerprint hassle ... AGAIN ... AND I can't find anyone in my alma mater to certify that I went there and took the classes I took!

WHY IS THIS SO FRICKIN' HARD!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

To insult to injury, the State of Michigan is hassling me over Unemployment. Does it matter that on any given day, I can walk into any grocery store and watch some one buy a block of cheese with their food stamps, and then take the change to go buy $300 worth of Lotto tickets???? And they are hassling me because I want to keep a roof over my head and my car?

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts