I'M IN LOVE!!!

Yes, I said it. I'm in love, and I unashamedly, unabashedly admit it. I will scream it from the mountain tops. I will rent space on a billboard. I will shout it out to passer-bys.

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY PAMPERED CHEF CHOPPER and MY PAMPERED CHEF JULIENNER!!!!

[please refer to Wednesday, June 14th's entry for further explanation as to the procurement of the aforementioned kitchen gadgets]

I made a pasta salad this noon, and I used THE CHOPPER [insert echo-ie voice here] to chop up green onions, green peppers, and red peppers. Well, I say chop. Perhaps the better, more appropriate term would be pulverized. It was just too darn much fun!

Then, I julienned the crap out of a carrot with THE JULIENNER [insert echo-ie voice here]. Again, I defer to the "too much darn fun" comment above.

Shoot, if Sadie hadn't been begging at my feet, and thus refocusing my attention, heaven knows what I might have chopped, diced, sliced, or julienned. Nothing is sacred or safe in my kitchen!

I leave you here to envy me and my kitchen gadgetry. Meanwhile, I will be rummaging around in my refrigerator for new "victims."

Comments

Popular Posts