FITS OF EXHAUSTION

Would someone please explain to me why, ten minutes after I crawl out of bed in the morning, I feel like I could just get back under the covers and sleep for a week???? It doesn't matter how many cups of coffee I consume (God bless the men and women working on the COFFEE IS HEALTHY FOR YOU study), I'm still exhausted. Ask me how many times I've fallen asleep this afternoon reading. Come on ... just ask!

**I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE I KEEP FALLING ASLEEP!!!**

Okay, yes, I did go on a six mile walk this morning with my sister, Ann, but that should invigorate a person, right?

And yes, we have said, okay, I've said, "wouldn't it be fun to see if we could walk to H. [a neighboring town about 8 miles away from us]." All right, yes, I will admit that Ann looked at me like I had recently been smoking an illegal substance, but I thought it was a good goal to shoot for!

At the very least, it might make this utter exhaustion go away, right?! Doesn't exercise cause pheramones or triglycerides or adrenaline or whatever the heck your body's chemical factories create to spew through your system, creating a sort of high? Why then, do I not feel good ... maybe my body isn't doing that ... maybe the factory isn't working ... maybe I have some sort of disease ... maybe my brain is thinking too much and rambling on and on about nothing in particular ... yawn ... this is too exhausting to think about. I'm going to curl up in my papasan chair and dream about it some more.

Comments

Popular Posts