MY LATEST WORST NIGHTMARE

My latest worst nightmare just flashed on the television screen.

I was sipping my coffee, trying to stay awake, and there it was! A report on a jack-knifed semi truck that created all kinds of traffic conundrums for rush hour commuters in Lansing yesterday evening (http://www.wlns.com/Global/story.asp?S=5203824).

My nightmare? It was a moving van!

The even scarier part of the nightmare? It caught on fire and burned the furniture inside!

Not a news item a girl getting ready to move to Kentucky needs to hear!!!!

I'm fighting the urge to hyperventilate and wondering who I can get to perform a laying on of hands ceremony on my crap ... a BLESSING OF THE JUNK.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Popular Posts