FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND DECENT IN THE WORLD ...

My mom stood staring at my basement. "Oh Meg ..." she muttered in one of her gravest voices. You would have thought that she was surveying the damage done by a broken water pipe.

Nope! Not the case.

She was looking at the piles and piles of teacher crap that filled my basement. In her mind's eye, there was no way I was going to be able to pack it all up and get it down to Kentucky.

Enter THE CLOSER ... aka ... Carrie "THROW IT AWAY" Fisher!

My good buddy Carrie came over today and helped me detach myself from my teacher crap! And thank goodness she did! Where the teacher crap once stood, now piles and piles of garbage stands.

She managed to help me whittle through the bare necessities with her command, "DON'T LOOK IN THAT BOX! PITCH IT!"

It was a great bonding experience, and I promised her that I would reform my pack rat ways.

I owe Ms. Carrie a BUTT LOAD! At the very least a month's worth of free baby sitting. I don't know ... we'll work it out.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Popular Posts