PLEASE DON'T WISH ME A HAPPY PERIOD!!!!

The other day I noticed the packaging of a certain feminine hygiene product. It read, and I quote, "HAVE A HAPPY PERIOD!"

Are you kidding me!?!?!? Seriously!?!?!? You are really going to print that on something that the females of this world are going to see at that very delicate time of the month when their emotions are on a hair-trigger AK47!?!?!??!?!

Honestly, I would have paid GOOD money to be a fly on the board room wall the day the ad agency pitched that idea to the company.

CEO of Company: "That's it! That's what I've been searching for ... the one thing I can say to the wife that might make her happy!!! HAVE A HAPPY PERIOD! I like it!"

It had to be a room full of men. No woman in her right mind would have let that slip through the ad cracks ...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I totally agree!!! I wish it were possible (and so does my family) but it's highly unlikely.
Ben said…
I blogged about this the other day. I forgot which brand it was (I think I guess tampax, thanks for the correction).

I concluded the only happy periods are those of 16-year-old high school girls that are running 'a bit late.'

Popular Posts