GETTING MY CLEAN ON AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!


As you can see, I did some cleaning and reorganizing yesterday. I think it's a nice change, and it's a more streamlined change. Did you notice the stuff shoved underneath the kitchen cabinet? Yeah, I'm hoping that will take care of itself. I was super tired of making those decisions at that point. Oh well. The bottom half of the house is clean and presentable. It is my goal to keep that "dining room" table cleaned off the ENTIRE week. Crossing my fingers ...




I fell in love with this Rockasan chair at Pier 1 Imports. Because I love all of their Papasan line, and because I've had some problems with my Papasan chair recently, my parents sent me a gift card to purchase the Rockasan bowl and base. I had some money from tax returns to treat myself to the cushion. Talk about fun! Thank you Mom and Dad! I love it. And for the time being, my Papasan chair is cozy in my bedroom. Yay!


Comments

Denise said…
Your place looks great! Love the new chair. What a great birthday present!

Popular Posts