NOT IN THE MOOD AND OTHER MONDAY MUSINGS

I woke up not being in the mood today. I wasn't in the mood to make breakfast ... wasn't in the mood to make decisions on clothing choices ... wasn't in the mood for hair and makeup ... wasn't in the mood for dealing with the ice on my windshield ... for dealing with traffic ... for dealing with people. I hate when I wake up like that .. especially on a Monday, because I have a laundry list of STUFF that must be done.

I need to beg, borrow, or steal someone's motivation.

Perhaps it's the gray, COLD, snowy weather that's zapping my desire to care. And just in time for more snow and gray yuckiness tonight. Oh goody!

On another, more frustrating note, I'm going to look at more apartments today. I looked at this property in the fall and fell in love with it. However, now, I've seen more things that I don't like in my current neighborhood (countless police visits recently), and I've decided that perhaps I need to suck it up, find some extra cash somewhere, and just go ahead and move out!

Except, and this is where it gets annoying ... the floor plans I looked at back in the fall, that I fell in love with, are all rented out, and, yep, you guessed it, the prices on the current floor plans are more expensive. BONUS!

And in unison, I'd like you to repeat, "Welcome to Megan's life!"

I'm dragging Erin along. I'm hoping she'll be a voice of reason for me, whilst I'm running through the apartments squealing, "OOOOHHHH LOOK HOW PRETTY!" She might be able to knock me down a peg or two and remind me of the need to breathe deeply before making any major financial moves.

Comments

Popular Posts