HAPPY #38 TO ME!!!





As I've mentioned before, I decided to throw myself a birthday party. The idea wasn't to sing my praises or anything, but more to just celebrate life with those that I love to do life with! I chose dinner and then The Penguin Piano Bar in Lexington. What fun! The weather cooperated (which it doesn't always do), and we had a complete blast. During a very unfortunate moment (on my part), when I excused myself to go the restroom during dinner, the rest of the girls pooled their money for a very special performance at the piano bar later that night.

As the photos show, the pooled money got me on a piano (I had to be hoisted up ... diet starts TODAY), while one of the piano guys sung me a horribly raunchy song before singing me happy birthday!

Comments

Elly Gilbert said…
By the way...there is video of Megan's serendade...just in case you were interested!!!
Megan said…
Yes ... let's try to keep that under lock and key, okay?
Mom said…
Where Elly !!!! Curious minds want to know!
Megan said…
O good grief!

Popular Posts