CRABBY TEACHER HAS A PLAYFUL SIDE

Okay, so the above photo is actually of the school house at Fort Harrodsburg (http://www.harrodsburgky.com/) in Harrodsburg, KY. I had to have a little fun with you guys. This is a neat little fort, but, I've got to tell you ... it doesn't hold a candle to our Fort Michilimackinac (http://www.mackinacparks.com/parks/colonial-michilimackinac_7/).

So, something else made me chuckle today ... in a slightly morbid, sick way. For two days, I've been listening to helicopters fly over the school. No one has come over the PA and announced that we were under attack, so, other than being mildy annoyed, I've gone on with my day. This afternoon, during ESS (an after school tutoring program), I'm diligently working with some students, when the ding dang things fly over our school AGAIN for the umpteenth time. One of my kids, a self-proclaimed "projects resident," announced as he worked on his personal narrative, "Oh, some one's runnin'."

I started laughing! Yes, this is sick "projects" humor, and yes, I shouldn't have been laughing. I'm sorry; it struck me funny!

Comments

I don't get it.
Megan said…
The helicopter is looking for someone on the run.
Hmm ... maybe I just didn't find it funny cuz I'm still having a hard time getting it.

Popular Posts