VIEWS FROM MY TOWNHOUSE




Shhhhh ... top secret stuff is following this less than attractive self-portrait. Please note the sink to my left in the background. I've got two bedrooms in this townhouse. The "master" bath is in-between the two bedrooms. The "master" bath consists of two insanely large linen closets, a toilet and a shower. The sinks are in the rooms. Kind of weird, and a bit like a dorm room. But, I'm making it work!








This is a view of my living as I sat in my "dining room." Really, it's one longish sort of room. The bright light is my picture window that looks out onto an underground electrical tower thingy, my 4 x 4 square patio and the grassy knoll. You can see a mug sitting on my coffee table. Yes, that is coffee. You come into my house, on any given day, you will see a half-consumed mug of coffee sitting somewhere. That's life in Megan's World.

















This is a pretty poor picture of what part of my office/guest bedroom/where-the-heck-do-I put-it room looks. I'm still in process, as you can see.

Comments

Popular Posts