ANIMAL PLANET

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I have a GIANT soft spot for animals. It's to the point of ridiculous, most people would tell you. For instance, I can't watch movies or shows where animals are being abused or hurt in any way. I can't watch them suffer or die. It's just too difficult for me.

So, someone should have set the alarm off last night, when, after channel surfing, I landed on Animal Planet's Animal Rescue. I was treated to a show about a Rotweiler (spelling?) named Sophie that had been beaten so badly by her owner that not only was she freaked out anytime anyone touched her softly, but her skull and jaw had been fractured so severely that it left her blind, with her tongue permanently hanging out. She was being rehabilitated, and all's well that end's well.

This, however, did not stop me one bit from BAWLING ... the whole show made me miss Sadie the Dog (currently living in Michigan with Papa and Grams) ... and this made me cry even harder.

Note to self ... DO NOT WATCH ANIMAL PLANET!!!!!!

Comments

A Davis said…
Meerkat Manor probably wouldn't make you cry. :)

Popular Posts